1. Begin to see yourself as you were when you were the strongest and happiest you’ve ever been.
2. Begin to remember what worked for you (and what worked against you), try to capture the magic again
3. Begin to remember how natural it was as a child – to live a lifetime each day.
4. Begin to forget the baggage you have carried with you for years: the problems that don’t matter anymore, the tears that cried themselves away, and the worries that are going to wash away on the shore of tomorrow’s new beginning.
5. Tomorrow tells us it will be here every new day of our lives; and if we will be wise, we will turn away from the problems of the past, and give the future–and ourselves–a change to become the best of friends.
6. Sometimes all it takes is a wish in your heart to let yourself…begin again.
What has worked for you when you decided to begin again? I hope you’ll share in the comments. Happy Holidays,